Who are we?
Better Care Management is a multiservice elder care provider helping families handle the complexities associated with aging, including in-home care, housing placement, hospitalization and government programs.
Better Care Management
We help you with:
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate housing choices
- Engaging and monitoring home care services when that is appropriate
- Facilitating Doctor appointments
- Providing expert opinion in determining the level of care needed
- Understanding entitlement programs such as Medicaid, VA and Long Term Care Insurance and helping families connect with programs
- Monitoring clients to prevent abuse, neglect or exploitation and enhance quality of life
What do we do?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Do you need help….
…addressing the personal, social, environmental and cultural challenges that come with aging?
If you are one of the 65 million Americans providing care for an aging, seriously ill or disabled family member, Better Care Management’s experienced and knowledgeable Geriatric Care Coordinators are here to help you through this journey. We:
- Identify the problems
- Create integrated Care Management
- Advocate and educate
What is our
We believe aging is a family affair. We work with the whole family to help make decisions and choices that are comfortable for everyone.
That is why, whether your Family is in crisis or you are just looking into transitional care options, Better Care Management offers responsive, caring solutions to provide the BEST outcome for your loved one while skillfully maneuvering family dynamics and the financial, legal, health and housing opportunities that come with aging.
All my life I have worked in some type of elder care, whether they were close friends or people I have just come in contact with on a daily basis. We have so much to learn from their wisdom and life experiences, they all have so many stories to tell. We can learn so much from generation to generation. It is like a box of chocolates every day, you never know what you are going to get! My goal is to cherish each client as if they were my own family.
Peg Isenhower, RN